The Life Of A Writer – The making of a book
Have you ever had a really good week?
Nothing quote on quote phenomenal happened but you were just inspired.
Last week, I had some time to regroup and breathe. You just don’t know how good that feels after working really hard.
So I’ve had time to write.
I am steadily working on my upcoming novel and the story is advancing in ways I hadn’t planned and I love it! The book is tentatively titled Rules of the Game and its a page turner.
I’m so excited for you guys to read this book because the idea for it came while I was writing The Buzz. Even now, while writing Rules of The Game, I have my next two books in mind.
Rules of the Game follows the life of a parentless girl being raised in a household where she feels her aunt doesn’t like her. Trying to escape the rules of her new immediate family she gets thrust into a game she wasn’t expecting to play. I won’t go into much of the plot, because who knows how this story will unfold but I’ll be chronicling this process as it goes along.
If you liked The Buzz, you’re going to love Rules of the Game!
Latest posts by Stefanie Newell (see all)
- Gifts For Writers And Readers – 10 Cool Gifts For Writers (Sure To Bring Smiles!) - December 1, 2013
- The Life Of A Writer – Mind your own business (NOT!) - November 17, 2013
- Make Time To Write – How Do I Make Time For Writing? - November 17, 2013
- Why book publicity rocks! - August 4, 2013
- The Life Of A Writer – A birthday celebration and a yacht cruise - August 4, 2013