The Life Of A Writer – Following your dreams
I enjoyed the interview I did with Girl Talk w/Shelby so much that I decided to continue on with the idea of following your dreams. As I told Shelby during my interview, I love hearing how others have achieved their dreams because it inspires me to dream bigger than I’ve ever dreamed before. On those days when I’m not as strong in my resolve, hearing the story of someone who’s achieved a similar goal gives me that extra added boost to keep pressing forward.
Recently I watched Oprah’s Master Class. While I’ve heard her story many times before, every time I hear her tell the story of how she landed the role in Color Purple, its as if she’s telling me personally, “Don’t give up!”
Having an example of someone who has overcome so many obstacles and then went on to not only achieve their dreams, but break glass ceilings, is a great example for anyone who’s journey has been met with resistance.
So today, I want to share the story of my journey. I’m sharing my story in the hopes that I can inspire someone else in the way that I’ve been inspired by so many others. So please listen to my interview and share in the comment section below what your dreams are and how you are going about achieving them.
To hear the full interview, click here.
Latest posts by Stefanie Newell (see all)
- Cost Of Self Publishing – Creating A Self Publishing Budget - December 6, 2013
- How To Promote A Book With Blog Comments! - December 1, 2013
- Gifts For Writers And Readers – 10 Cool Gifts For Writers (Sure To Bring Smiles!) - December 1, 2013
- Make Time To Write – How Do I Make Time For Writing? - November 17, 2013
- Why book publicity rocks! - August 4, 2013