Book Marketing Ideas – 3 Book Marketing Ideas While Writing Your Manuscript
Are you a newbie writer looking for book marketing ideas?
As a new writer it’s especially important to engage with your audience in advance of your book release. If you’re in the process of writing your manuscript, this video will provide you with three book marketing ideas to execute while you’re writing your manuscript. These book marketing ideas will help you to engage with your audience, make them aware of your upcoming book and learn your characters.
Book Marketing Ideas
Tip #1 – Introduce yourself to your audience – Let your audience know who you are as a writer.
Tip #2 – Let your audience know what your story is about.
Tip #3 – Introduce your audience to your characters.
What book marketing ideas would you like to share? Please share in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Stefanie Newell (see all)
- Gifts For Writers And Readers – 10 Cool Gifts For Writers (Sure To Bring Smiles!) - December 1, 2013
- The Life Of A Writer – Mind your own business (NOT!) - November 17, 2013
- Make Time To Write – How Do I Make Time For Writing? - November 17, 2013
- Why book publicity rocks! - August 4, 2013
- The Life Of A Writer – A birthday celebration and a yacht cruise - August 4, 2013